1. Pre-Activity Forum
2. Read the examples of ePortfolio implementation
Before the workshop, we would like to ask you to do some preparatory work by going through at least 3 examples of ePortfolio implementations that were implemented during EUfolio project. While reading the examples, please try to address the following questions, that you will later need to discuss in the Two Day Workshop's Forum:
- Which example was more interesting for you? Why?
- Have you identified some common features of ePortfolio implementation whilst going through the examples? If yes, which?
- What are your thoughts about these examples? (design/implementation/activities)
- What's missing from these implementations? What would you suggest?
- What transversal skills for the 21st century have you identified in the examples?
The examples of the ePortfolio implementations can be found in the EUfolio project's exemplar ePortfolio repository. You may choose any 3 examples from the repository.
3. Post your thoughts in the Forums
Once you have finished reading the examples, please visit the Pre-Workshop Activity 2 Forum that was created for the pre-workshop activity and post your thoughts. Please write your thoughts for the specific exemplars you have chosen by clicking the respective topic name (i.e. "exemplar ePortfolio 1", "exemplar ePortfolio 2", "exemplar ePortfolio 3", "exemplar ePortfolio 4" and so on), as they are presented in the EUfolio repository.
When you are done with this activity, please provide your feedback by adding your comments below.